Monday, May 21, 2012

Car Wash Revenues 25 K per week


Car Wash Revenues

Car Wash Revenues Tunnels 25 K per week

Car Wash Revenues Express 30 K per week

Car Wash Revenues Rollover 5 K per   week

Car Wash Revenues Self Serve 1K per week per bay


Car Wash Expense Reduction R/M Chemicals, Water, Labor, Power, Heat,










Want to learn more about increasing your car wash revenues? Carwasher.Net for a free Lunch & Learn seminar covering topics such as signage, social media, promotions, discounts with gas purchase, upgrades, facility maintenance, employee training, building enhancements, new best practices and much more. We have done all of the above. We Know what works ! 312 880-Wash.  Contact Stacey Backman at  Sales@Carwasher.Net


Express, Tunnels, Rollovers, Self Serve, Twin Bays, Gas C-Store
Stand Alone Car Wash Units, PetWash, Ice House,







This Summer

San Jose

Denver

Las Vegas

San Fran

Chicago

LA

Dallas

Atlanta

Fall

Miami

Boston

NY

Washington

Philly

Call Today 312 880-Wash or Sales@Carwasher.Net

5 comments:

  1. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks...


    Car Wash | Carwash | Car Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?


    Web Design ChennaiCar Wash | Carwash | Car Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thank you...


    Car Wash | Carwash | Car Cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life...


    Car Wash | Carwash | Car Cleaning

    ReplyDelete